“Nice hotel for the money.”

Hartford Marriott Farmington
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Clean, comfortable rooms for a great price. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Property sits back in a nice, quiet, wooded area a stone's throw from I-84. Pool area was nice. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hartford Marriott Farmington

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Don't recall being in any hotel where the people working there were so friendly, courteous, and helpful. This was mind boggling!
Room was clean and comfortable. The food (2 meals)was great. Facility was nice.

Room Tip: We stayed on 3rd, top floor to minimize people traffic noise in this popular hotel. It is in an indu...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Leonard P
Dino D, General Manager at Hartford Marriott Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Good Morning!

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our hotel, especailly how clean we keep our hotel. We understand how important cleanliness is to customers. Great to hear you had a great experience in our restaurant. I will be sure to share this with our Executive Chef!

Look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here for a wedding and the service was fantastic. The multiple pools was a plus as well and plenty of parking. There is a Starbuck's located in the hotel for the coffee drinkers though there is a coffee maker in the room.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a balcony and are generally quieter. I had a corner room which was away from ever...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Good Morning!

Thank you for the great comments regarding our service and our two pools! I am glad we had the opportunity to be part of your special celebration.

I hope that my team will have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Comfortable, well appointed hotel in corporate business park. Lobby was active with weekenders with kids of all ages. Rooms were comfortable and very clean. Only complaint I would have is paying $12 for internet service when you are already paying competitive room rates with other hotels in area. Don't understand Marriott policy of charging for WIFI at the high end of their properties and providing free at the lower end (Fairfields and Courtyards)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYGVIC1950

Good Morning!

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our rooms being very comfortable and clean! We understand on how important this is to customers and we appreciate you recongnizing this! I also appreciate your constructive feedback regarding internet. I will be sure to pass along this to our corporate office.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was a little off the beaten path it seemed in an industrial area but we had a great stay nonetheless. There was a wedding going on so the place was very busy. This was the first time that I used the mobile check-in and out feature and really liked it and the front desk staff were very nice and helpful. The bartender was excellent and was very welcoming attentive. Overall, another very good stay at a Marriott property.

Stayed: July 2014

Good Morning!

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our front desk and our bartender! We are happy that we had the opportunity to serve you during his wonderful celebration!

Look forward to serving you in the near future!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

First: Most comfortable hotel bed I have EVER slept in.
Second: Nice, quiet location set way back in an office park but literally right off the highway.
Third: There was no cell phone service in our room, and they charge for wi-fi which we were not interested in paying for, so be prepared for that.
Overall the hotel is lovely, the staff is nice and helpful (especially the housekeeping ladies! We got lost on the way to the pool and they helped us find our way, twice! Hint: the pool is on its own level.)
There's a bar on site that is quite nice, the bartenders were nice and attentive. The drinks were solid but the food only so-so. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't spectacular. Stick with reliable items like salads or burgers and you'll be fine.
Overall we really enjoyed the hotel and would consider staying again if we wanted to be off-the-grid due to the lack of cell and expensive wi-fi.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank supergirlieque
Dino D, General Manager at Hartford Marriott Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Good Morning!

Thank you for your comments regarding our beds, housekeepers and bartenders! I am also very appreciative of your constructive comments regarding our wifi and cell phone. I will be sure to include these comments in my communication to our corporate office. It is comments like these that assist me in providing a better stay for future customers our ours.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I found the staff welcoming and friendly throughout my stay. There is a coffee bar in the lobby with Starbucks; it is not manned all day, but I was able to get lattes from the lobby bar at anytime. Dinner is served in the lobby bar. The menu was varied and both entrees and appetizers were tasty. Server was pleasant, but not as attentive as I would like.

All in all, if you're in the area it's a great choice.

• Stayed: July 2014

Good Morning!

Thank you for the positive comments regarding staff. I also am very appreciative of your comments regarding our service not being as attentive. I will be sure to pass along your constructive comments to our Food and Beverage Manager so he can utilize this at his next daily training session.

Warm Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#5 of 6 in Farmington
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington

Been to Hartford Marriott Farmington? Share your experiences!