“Great experience at Homewood Suites Farmington CT”

Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Farmington
Wellsville, United States
“Great experience at Homewood Suites Farmington CT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Excellent property. Very clean,friendly and helpful. The dinners were great and not rushed. Great location-easy in and out. Stayed here for business and it was a very good choice-will stay here again!!

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are great . Stayed on first floor- very convenient and quite-felt great and...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Paul K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear John D,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review. Its great to hear that you enjoyed our evening reception! We are constantly changing our menus and I hope you stay with us again to try out our other great dishes!

Paul

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
West Palm Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Friendly staff, has a pretty courtyard where you can relax and BBQ and an indoor pool. My room was great. Very warm and welcoming. My view from the room was so pretty with all the trees. I took their complementary shuttle to this little downtown area that has restaurants and shops and it was such a cute area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Dawn N,

Thank you for the great TripAdvisor Review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your suite and even had the opportunity to venture out into West Hartford! Next time you come to the area I look forward to seeing you.

Cheers,

Jupiter, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We enjoyed our 4 night stay. The suite was very spacious and having our own kitchen, we could prepare a late morning breakfast. The full size refrigerator and dishwasher was also a plus. The rooms were very quiet with a flat screen tv in each room. We will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Philip J,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad to see you were able to enjoy our full in-room kitchens!

See you next time!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

From the moment that my wife and I arrived and throughout the weeklong stay, we were made to feel very special by the hotel staff. We enjoyed the apartment-like atmosphere of our suite and particularly the readily available kitchen snacks - coffee variety, tea and popcorn! On our first day of check-in, we arrived in time for dinner, which to our surprise, was a complete meal with complimentary beer and wine! Although some upgrade renovations were in progress, the workers and staff would accommodate us in any way to help us cope with hallway carpet change out. No problems, no worries! My wife and I have enjoyed breakfast items at the Holiday Inn Express, but breakfast at Homewood Suites Farmington exceeded our expectations! And hot (truly hot) coffee or tea offered 24/7 was a treat beyond belief! Our stay on the third floor was peaceful. My workout sessions in the first floor fitness room was a treat. My wife and I were so spoiled by the accommodations that we e-mailed ahead to Greenville, SC and cancelled our Holiday Inn reservation, just in time to reserve a room at the local Homewood Suites. In Greenville, we were just as satisfied with accommodations. For our next trip, we will probably use our camp trailer to get close to the back country. As soon as we get out of the wilderness, we'll be headed back to Homewood Suites, if available. Try it! You'll like it!

Room Tip: I always ask to be placed away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Billy C,

Thank you for your review!! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of all the great amenities we offer. I would also like to thank you for your patience while we were upgrading our hotel during your stay. I look forward to seeing your during your next stay!

Safe Travels,

Holtsville, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Great place to relax after day of running around for work or spending a few days in the area with family, offerings of food and drink are enough to quench the pangs of hunger and thirst until you can go out IF you even want to. Clean. Friendly staff and a great value for the price! comfortable room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Paul K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Karen R,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a tripadvisor review! It's fantastic to know how much you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Paul Kochanski
Saucier, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been in this area on business for most of the past 2 + years and this is where I stay! For an extended stay, as I usually have, the full kitchen and separate living room and bedroom are perfect. Great service. Great people.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Dear mlc3425,

Thanks for reviewing us! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your suite. I hope to be able to meet up with you at one of our breakfast buffets or evening receptions!

Cheers,

Gilford, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Homewood Suites is not new but is in good condition. The suites are well appointed with full kitchen. Very clean and with good service. The free breakfast and dinner is very basic, good food. I would prefer to pay $5 or $10 more for the room and upgrade the meals.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear padrepadre,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review.We are always striving for excellence within our hotel. We appreciate responses such as yours. I hope on your next visit to the area, you choose us again to notice our changes to our food & beverage options.

Paul Kochanski
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Hilton Hartford
Hilton Hartford
#2 of 11 in Hartford
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,052 reviews

Been to Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington? Share your experiences!