“Great Hotel”

Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We enjoyed our 4 night stay. The suite was very spacious and having our own kitchen, we could prepare a late morning breakfast. The full size refrigerator and dishwasher was also a plus. The rooms were very quiet with a flat screen tv in each room. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Paul K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Philip J,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad to see you were able to enjoy our full in-room kitchens!

See you next time!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

From the moment that my wife and I arrived and throughout the weeklong stay, we were made to feel very special by the hotel staff. We enjoyed the apartment-like atmosphere of our suite and particularly the readily available kitchen snacks - coffee variety, tea and popcorn! On our first day of check-in, we arrived in time for dinner, which to our surprise, was a complete meal with complimentary beer and wine! Although some upgrade renovations were in progress, the workers and staff would accommodate us in any way to help us cope with hallway carpet change out. No problems, no worries! My wife and I have enjoyed breakfast items at the Holiday Inn Express, but breakfast at Homewood Suites Farmington exceeded our expectations! And hot (truly hot) coffee or tea offered 24/7 was a treat beyond belief! Our stay on the third floor was peaceful. My workout sessions in the first floor fitness room was a treat. My wife and I were so spoiled by the accommodations that we e-mailed ahead to Greenville, SC and cancelled our Holiday Inn reservation, just in time to reserve a room at the local Homewood Suites. In Greenville, we were just as satisfied with accommodations. For our next trip, we will probably use our camp trailer to get close to the back country. As soon as we get out of the wilderness, we'll be headed back to Homewood Suites, if available. Try it! You'll like it!

Room Tip: I always ask to be placed away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Billy C,

Thank you for your review!! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of all the great amenities we offer. I would also like to thank you for your patience while we were upgrading our hotel during your stay. I look forward to seeing your during your next stay!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Great place to relax after day of running around for work or spending a few days in the area with family, offerings of food and drink are enough to quench the pangs of hunger and thirst until you can go out IF you even want to. Clean. Friendly staff and a great value for the price! comfortable room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Karen R,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a tripadvisor review! It's fantastic to know how much you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been in this area on business for most of the past 2 + years and this is where I stay! For an extended stay, as I usually have, the full kitchen and separate living room and bedroom are perfect. Great service. Great people.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear mlc3425,

Thanks for reviewing us! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your suite. I hope to be able to meet up with you at one of our breakfast buffets or evening receptions!

Cheers,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Homewood Suites is not new but is in good condition. The suites are well appointed with full kitchen. Very clean and with good service. The free breakfast and dinner is very basic, good food. I would prefer to pay $5 or $10 more for the room and upgrade the meals.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear padrepadre,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review.We are always striving for excellence within our hotel. We appreciate responses such as yours. I hope on your next visit to the area, you choose us again to notice our changes to our food & beverage options.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Homewood Suites is a great hotel with tremendous value for your money. The rooms are well appointed and the evening receptions and morning breakfasts are great, added bonuses. Also, conveniently located to I-84 and Route 4.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Eileen D,

Thank you for the glowing trip advisor review. We do take great pride in the amenities and services we provide. I'm glad that you were able to take full advantage. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Farmington.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I am always comfortable at this hotel and I am so happy I can bring my dogs if I decide to combine a businesss trip with a leisure trip. It is so close to Hartford even though I do business mostly in Farmington and Avon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Margaret R,

Thank you for the tripadvisor review. We strive to offer all of the benefits of home, and I'm so excited to hear that you were able to bring your dogs! I look forward to seeing you again here soon!

Paul Kochanski

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#6 of 6 in Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Avon Old Farms Hotel
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington

Been to Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington? Share your experiences!