“Great burgers”

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Norwich, Connecticut
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our friend took us here for the first time this weekend, and we were not disappointed. We did have to wait quite awhile for a table, and once we were seated the waitress told us that the kitchen was a bit backed up that it could be a bit until we got our food. But it was a Saturday night, so we were not too concerned. We had a couple of drinks in the bar first, which held us over til dinner. We started with some appetizers, shrimp with jalapeno, which were tasty and fried. A puffed fried or baked brie that came with some bread pieces and a raspberry chutney was amazing! Also the chicken tenders were quite good. On to the burgers...between the four of us we all chose differently, but none of us were disappointed. They are large and tasty and the toppings are unique and well done. It was worth the wait and we would love to go back, although perhaps on a time other than the weekend. The place isn't huge, so it is understandable why there is a bit of a wait, but it was worth it.

Visited April 2014

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Decent but I prefer Simsbury”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Have been to the Glastonbury Plan B twoce lately. Had to wait forever for a table. But the real disappointment for me was that the burgers did not seem to be of the same quality as I am used to with the Simsbury Plan B. Mine had an odd aftertaste, not sure what it was. My family thought it was great, but I think the Simbury Plan B has better burgers. All in all still a good burger.

• Visited March 2014
Connecticut, USA
“always good”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great burgers, fries, salad. This company even catered my daughter's wedding! (August 2010) There are no reservations, and they don't seat you until everyone is there, so prepare accordingly.

• Visited January 2014
Clermont, Florida
“Great burgers....and salad”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went to Plan B very hungry but not wanting to load up on carbs. Yes, I know most people wouldn't go to a burger joint when they are not wanting too many carbs. So I asked our most helpful waitress what the heck is a "burger salad"? It is a salad with a cheese burger on top. There was my low carb option.

Let me tell you it is PURE GENIUS!! The salad is chock full of all things good, beautifully dressed with their own dressing, and with a wonderfully cooked cheese burger. I don't know what was in the salad dressing but it was outstanding and the salad was not swimming in dressing.

My husband had a burger and fries, but I couldn't tell you what kind. See I had my face down in my burger salad and I was in heaven. I know he really enjoyed it.

I have since moved from the area but trust me when I say that when I return to the area to visit, i will visit Plan B and I WILL order the burger salad!

• Visited October 2013
CT
“Burgers and Burboun - what more could you want?!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Absolutely best burgers in town! Only draw back is there are no reservations and it is a very noisy establishment. But well worth the experience!

• Visited November 2013