“not great for a quick lunch, somewhat o.k. for pizza”
Review of Harrys pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harrys pizza
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I used to frequent "Gino's" which is now where "Harry's" is. The have completely revamped the inside of the restaurant. I am usually a very busy person and would stop by Gino's occassionally to pick up something to bring back to my office for lunch. I stopped in "Harry's" last week or so to check it out and pick up a sandwich. Well, they don't have any sandwiches like meatball subs or deli meat, they are strickly a pizza place with a very limited pricey menu. I guess to make up for the remodeling costs. They don't have anything they can put together quickly to go. I ended up having a piece of pizza to go, and it's didn't impress me at all. I was really hoping for a meatball sandwich. there are a lot of pizza businesses in Glastonbury, and I prefer Luna's pizza as the best. Flat brick oven pizza with delicious sauce. I would think it would be a good idea for "harry's" to expand their menu or they might go out of business. There was no one in there when I went it and it was lunch time. I miss Gino's Meatball Sandwiches.........

3  Thank KawiKT

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Since moving to Glastonbury, I have been in search for a good take-out pizza. Now that Harry's has opened, I have found it. Many favorite is the tomato basil white pie. My kids love the tomato bacon pie. Quality bacon--not fatty at all....Great location, easy parking, competitive prices. I look forward to frequenting Harry's for a long time.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

The pizza is absolutely delicious! A little pricey in my opinion but worth it for sure! I had a small pepperoni pizza that I split with my mom. The small was more than enough for 2 people. It was very tasty, ready in probably 20 minutes, and I would definitely order from Harry's again.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

In ginos old space.great thin crust pizza,awesome salads,beer and wine,brand new up to date surroundings.great service and easy parking for free.very popular for takeout.if you are a pepperoni fan you got to try it