“Average bar.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Average bar.”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Went with friends a few nights ago, and it was as expected. Service was great but the food lacked. It seemed like it was all frozen food, nothing made in house. And for that quality, the food is way over priced. The bartender was not great either, every one of our drinks was basically lemonade. It was okay.

• Visited January 2014
nicole b, Manager at Maggie McFly's, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
From: AshlynRice

Our experience was great!! Our server was amazing, super funny and very attentive. I can't remember her name, although she did tell us, she was a bit shorter and had straight dark hair, she mentioned that she was also a bartender. I don't know who the actual bartender was that night but we did notice that somebody was training on bar that night so that could easily have been the reason for our lemonade drinks. I completely understand that everyone needs to start somewhere and I'm sure whoever it was has learned a lot from that shift and might appreciate our feedback. I appreciate your concern and you contacting me. We will be back!

Best,

Dear Ashlyn,
My name is Nicole and I am the Community Manager for Maggie McFly's. We take all customer feedback very seriously and I was very alarmed by your review. Our meals are prepared from scratch and never frozen, and the taste should reflect that. Likewise our drinks have specific flavor profiles and should never all taste the same. We will be doing a full investigation on your claims. If you could provide us with any additional information such as which drinks and dishes you and your dining companions had, and if you recall the bartenders name, that would greatly help our investigation.
Nicole
Maggie McFly's

Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Very Good and Getting Better”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I've had lunch and dinner a few times at Maggie McFly's. The last visit was for lunch at XMAS time. I had one of their many salads and it was very satisfying! The ingredients were fresh, and the portion was very generous. It was a busy day at the restaurant with many XMAS parties; however, the staff were still very attentive to our party of 2. I would recommend this restaurant for a light lunch while shopping at Somerset.

Visited December 2013
Avon, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Went to Maggie's with some friends. Mariah the bartender was great. One of the best bartenders around hands down. She was fantastic. Took all our food orders and drink orders perfectly. Will definitely be going back.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Not bad, but expensive”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Had wings and orange chicken. Overall was pretty good. Good service and food, nice atmosphere. Was a little expensive.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Good relaxed place”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Good food and drinks. The service has been very good for the 5 times I have been here and the menu is huge! In Glastonbury, this is one of the best places to get a quick bite and relax

Visited December 2013