“I have nothing good to say”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #15 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Connecticut
“I have nothing good to say”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I ordered the mini pizza and salad lunch special. Long after the pizza arrived the waitress asked how everything was. I said well, I didn't get my salad and at this point I don't want it. She said, "oh ok". Then I was charged for the entire lunch even though I only received half. Drinks sat empty the entire visit and we waited way too long for our check. Laughable.

Visited April 2014

Hartford, Connecticut
“Unprofessional Manager”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I dined at this restaurant this weekend, it was my first time there. The food was just ok and our server was nice but seemed on edge and very nervous. I was observing a guy walking up and down the restaurant floor like a drill sargent, I asked the server who he was, she said he was the general manager, Jay. He was rude and very disrespectful not only to his guests but also to his employees. He was repremending an employee in front of guests. He walked by our table several times and never stopped, just looked our way with a mad look on his face. If he's having a bad day he should not take it out on his guests. It appeared to be a very stressful environment to work in. As he walked by our table he smelled like an ashtray, disgusting. That's very unprofessional. I will never be back to dine here.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“1st time at a Bertucci's”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We weren't disappointed on our trip here on Veteran's Day 2013. The restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere in it.

The food was better than good and the lasagna was the best part of the meal. Rolls seemed fresh and we needed seconds on it. Tried a few different desserts and what can you say. Sweets always taste good!

The service here was exceptional. They never missed a refill or an order

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank tonystewart14
Blowing Rock, North Carolina
“Main St favorite”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Lunch was delighted at Bertucci's! Service was super. Our waiter was so helpful. I knew I wanted a pizza, but, couldn't make up my mind. He guided me carefully and helped me choose the perfect combination (white with prosciutto, arugula, balsamic drizzled on top). Salad bowl with gorgonzola dressing with rolls and herbed EVOO were excellent. My husband enjoyed his casaer salad with grilled chicken and a glass of red wine. It's been awhile since we dined here. With relatives living here, we're never disappointed eating ar Bertucci's. Today's lunch was terrific!

• Visited November 2013
Southington, Connecticut
“Never judge a restaurant from its' chain.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I've been to a local Bertucci's in Southington and in Waterbury years back. Generally, all I could remember was how greasy and gross the pizzas tasted. When my cousin mentioned she was ordering Bertucci's when we dropped over at her place, I was less than thrilled and ate some cereal before we arrived at her place. I wish I didn't have a second helping of Cheerios because it was delicious. She ordered the NY style thin crust with roasted pepper and mushroom toppings. Looking forward to having this pizza if my family members order from their local restaurant again.

• Visited October 2013