“Great place for families & large groups”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #23 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Babylon
“Great place for families & large groups”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were a group of 28 people (7 families). They accommodated us rather quickly (I called two days prior to reserve space). The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything went very smoothly, the food was delicious for all of us, and we each felt like we were in a small party because the staff was very personable.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SuzanneBabylon

Alberta
“Good food but tense atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was our first time to this restaurant. We were impressed with the food, very tasty and we tried things we'd never had before such as the oil dip served with the complimentary buns. The food came very quickly, the starter salads were delicious and our meals were well made. The atmosphere of this restaurant was one we have not experienced before. The lady manager seemed to have her staff on edge and afraid of making mistakes. This made the dining experience less then desirable, even though the food was delicious. She came to our table and introduced herself. If only she was as pleasant to her staff! Hopefully she was just having a bad night.

• Visited June 2014
Connecticut
“I have nothing good to say”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I ordered the mini pizza and salad lunch special. Long after the pizza arrived the waitress asked how everything was. I said well, I didn't get my salad and at this point I don't want it. She said, "oh ok". Then I was charged for the entire lunch even though I only received half. Drinks sat empty the entire visit and we waited way too long for our check. Laughable.

Visited April 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
“Unprofessional Manager”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I dined at this restaurant this weekend, it was my first time there. The food was just ok and our server was nice but seemed on edge and very nervous. I was observing a guy walking up and down the restaurant floor like a drill sargent, I asked the server who he was, she said he was the general manager, Jay. He was rude and very disrespectful not only to his guests but also to his employees. He was repremending an employee in front of guests. He walked by our table several times and never stopped, just looked our way with a mad look on his face. If he's having a bad day he should not take it out on his guests. It appeared to be a very stressful environment to work in. As he walked by our table he smelled like an ashtray, disgusting. That's very unprofessional. I will never be back to dine here.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“1st time at a Bertucci's”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We weren't disappointed on our trip here on Veteran's Day 2013. The restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere in it.

The food was better than good and the lasagna was the best part of the meal. Rolls seemed fresh and we needed seconds on it. Tried a few different desserts and what can you say. Sweets always taste good!

The service here was exceptional. They never missed a refill or an order

• Visited November 2013