“Initiate plan b”

Ranked #28 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Initiate plan b”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

In a town that has a great burger joint, this one is an also ran. It's kind of between a Wendy's and Plan B. You order at the counter and they call you when it's ready. Limited menu doesn't make the food come fast. The food was good but not good enough to get me to come back.

Visited October 2013

Connecticut
“Fast Food without the Fast Food Taste”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We've been here twice and enjoyed both visits. The first time I had a grilled chicken sandwich, which tasted great, and the second time I had a cheeseburger. Both were moist and juicy and had a fresh taste like something you'd cook at home, not something from a fast food restaurant.

Our burgers were a bit pink inside, which was unexpected and something that not everyone may like. I'm not sure if you can request it cooked a particular way, but I'd like to find out if we go again.

The first time we went, my wife ordered fries, but they were way overcooked and burnt tasting. Not sure if it was just a bad batch or how they make them, but it's not the way we like them.

We don't eat a lot of burgers, but we'd probably eat here again if it weren't so expensive. For a little more than the price of a cheeseburger, a side and a drink, we could eat at a sit down restaurant. I like the idea of healthier fast food. I just wish it could be done at a lower price.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Appreciate a healthy burger at a fast-food joint.”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

B Good Burger is greatly successful at what it tries to be; A fast-food burger joint that gives you the option of making healthy diet decisions. Don't mistake B Good Burger as the place you should go for the best bacon cheeseburger with onion rings you've ever had, because you will be seriously disappointed for it's inability to outshine other burger giants like Plan B, Five Guys, etc. This restaurant is all about incorporating healthier, fresh ingredients that other fast-food chains go without.

Listed below are some of B Good's healthy menu items that you don't typically see at a fast-food chain:
. Gluten Free Bun
. Sweet Potato Fries
. Avocado (!)
. Veggie Burger
. Turkey Burger
. Crisp veggies (side)
. Fresh local produce

B Good Burger in Glastonbury gives you the option to be a healthier you while still enjoying a fast-food meal (I thought that was impossible), and allows you the opportunity to support local farmers.

N.C.B.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Looks Good but Burgers are Disappointing”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I love burgers. I really love them. When my friend and I ate here, I really liked the looks of the menu. They use local farm produce in their meals and have ice cream from MA. I even signed up for the key fob and got free fries. Unfortunately, the burger I ordered with avocado could not live up to my expectations. The burger itself was not flavorful at all. It also fell apart while I ate it. I wasn't sure it was beef after a couple of bites. It was very strange for lack of better words. The bun was TERRIBLE. It was flimsy, white bread. The kind of cheap buns you buy in quantity for a buck. Why brag about quality ingredients when you use cheap buns?? The avocado also dripped out since it was really guacamole, not sliced avocado like I hoped. The handcut fries did not have much flavor either. I also got a lemonade with it too. Not a cheap meal considering I barely could finish it. I tried to just leave the bun and eat the meat, but I gave that up. It was so awful that 2 hours later I was starving and thought I had forgotten to eat lunch. Then I remembered I had a B Bood Burger. Normally I am so full after eating a good burger that I cannot forget the great taste. I should have gone to Plan B. Now I get annoying emails from here since I gave my email address to them. That burger memory I would like to forget.

1 Thank MLEPSU