“On the Top '5'”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Connecticut
“On the Top '5'”
Reviewed 10 December 2008

My husband and I were meeting my three brothers for dinner at Adriatik's. My younger brother and his wife dine there often and told us what a wonderful gem it was. I have to agree. What a wonderful experience!. My brother brought his own bag of gluten and wheat-free pasta (both he and I have a food allergy).

The owner and his wife were so accommodating, cooked our pasta up and made us a special dish with no compaints. The service was outstanding and the food delicious. If you are ever in the area, please make a visit, I hope you will be delighted as I was.

1 Thank sewitseams

Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Excellent taste and value”
Reviewed 2 December 2008

Adriatik's offers a quiet and warm gathering place for family and friends. Adriatik Nozarko is a master chef capable of pleasing all tastes and pocketbooks.