“Seems to keep its standard”

Diamond Pub & Grill LLC
Ranked #61 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Zhuhai, China
“Seems to keep its standard”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

While living in town we used to go for wings every once in a while and we decided to check the place out again during a visit. Hasn't changed, still pretty good bar food. We don't like the indoor area it is to loud and dark, but we love to sit outside.

• Visited October 2013

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Not bad for an outdoor lunch...but still would consider average.”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Decided to go with only an appetizer for a light lunch, and the chicken kabobs were not bad for the money. Not too sure how I'd like dining indoors...it appears pretty dark. Fortunately, it was one of the few picture-perfect days we get in Connecticut and it made it a much better experience to hang out with friends on the outdoor patio.

• Visited August 2013
Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
“Poor experience”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My wife and I had been there before and the blue cheese salad was quite good. Went back last Tuesday night 8/16 ordered the same and it was terrible, there were 2 small pieces of cheese. The bar area was dirty, it has put me off the place.

• Visited July 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“I like the Diamond!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

If you can get over the fact that it really comes off as a manly sports bar/restaurant, the food is really really good. Its nice when you can eat outside too. I used to frequent the diamond years ago before they refurbished it, and the food was really good then too. Its a bit dark inside and feels more like a pub, but I have always had good service and food. I eat there, but I don't go there to drink, so I don't know much about that.

Visited May 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice Little Sports Bar”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Wanted to try the Spicy Green Bean but couldn't get seated so we went across the street to the Diamond. It turned out to be a good choice. Although it was a little small and noisy due to March Madness, the menu had a very good selection of bar type food. One of our selections was the fried green beans which came with a wasabi sauce and were very good. Pulled pork was also very good. Prices were reasonable. A family with a couple of young kids sat across from us and said they came in after going to Plan B and finding a 45 min. wait and they enjoyed it. Good place to go to watch a game and get some good pub food.