The J House Greenwich
US$229
US$207
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Doral Arrowwood(Rye Brook)(Great Value!)
US$190
Hilton.com
US$254
US$191
  • Pool
All reviewshigh techbathroom mirrorboutique hotelheated toiletbar scenejapanese toiletoutdoor barparking lotcool hotelblackout shadeselectronic toiletcool technologycontinental breakfastmodern amenitiessmall hotelrestaurant staffnew york city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Last week was the 2nd time we stayed in this hotel and I have to commend the total package that includes the service and the amenities!!! People are so nice and very helpful. It's a small hotel but very comfortable. The room as great and quite modern with lights, curtains, and temperature controlled using an Ipad! Love the restaurant and bar! My husband's a chef and he enjoyed his meal a lot! :)

Room Tip: any of their standard rooms is good enough! of course the corner ones are larger.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the J House Hotel and could not believe all the value we were getting for such an affordable nightly rate. The rooms are modern with black out shades (amazing for sleeping in!) and mirror TV's that can all be controlled by an iPad. The toilet is something I have to mention since we got such a kick out of it. It's one of those Japanese toilets that opens when you walk up to it via motion senser and here's the best part: the seat is HEATED. I don't know why every toilet seat made is not heated now having experienced that. What a simple pleasure! The design of the rest of the room is crisp and modern and had just enough space for the two of us. The outside bar and restaurant is absolutely wonderful - service impeccable, food great and the bar scene over the weekend was amazing. They have a DJ that really turns it into a fun little scene. I loved the canopy of Ivy over the restaurant and the indoor area was beautiful as well. Pool area is gorgeous and you can rent a cabana for not too much $$. The only thing I would advise is to not order any food or drink at the pool as the delivery and service charge out there is absolutely outrageous. Put it this way - my bottle of water was $11.
All said and done, if you find yourself in Greenwich, I would highly recommend you stay at the J House, you will definitely be happy you booked.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melrose8623
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed here to attend a beloved family members wake. I am not into"modern" style but this plane was very comfortable. It is elegant, clean, and stylish. The employees were very friendly, from the front desk to the pool attendant. The rooms were beyond state of the art. There are bidets and in mirror tv's. The lighting shades and thermostat are controlled via the included iPad. The was small but relaxing. The attendant was very accommodating. Offered drinks and selections from the menu. I was very surprised indeed.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was coming to Greenwich on business and found a good rate... Decided to give it a try. I was blown away by the quality and detailing of this hotel. The room was heaven, especially the high-tech bathroom...automatic toilet seat? Heated toilet seat? Electric mirror? And iPad that controlled everything in the room? Had dinner outside..great atmosphere...good food. I wanted to stay for a few days...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much. We checked in rather late (very quick, smooth process) and so just grabbed drinks and some food at the bar. The bartender was very attentive and friendly. Food was very good as well. There was a singer performing the night we were there who was also quite good.

The rooms, as others have mentioned, are very high-tech but also user friendly. Not terribly spacious but perfectly adequate for a short stay. Bathrooms are lovely and the heated toilet seats and bidet are an experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple