“Ridiculously Good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
ct
“Ridiculously Good”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Drove an hour to check out this place and it was definitely worth it. The Brisket and pulled pork sandwiches were amazing, as were the sides and sweet tea.

Give this place a try if you're in the region, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014

Stonington, Maine
“How I missed the burn ends ”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Have been away for a while in Europe so went for my birthday
Burn ends, St. Louis ribs and Mac and cheese. Omg how missed good BBQ

1 Thank Shaun D
Waterford, Connecticut, United States
“Underwhelming”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Just returning from 2 weeks in the south I know it may be unfair to give a review on another BBQ place compared to the simply unforgettable BBQ we were fortunate enough to stumble upon down there. Anyhow, my family of 4 went in for lunch anticipating some delicious food. Unfortunately, at best it was ok. The meats; chopped, pulled, and brisket were dry and flavorless. I was able to pour enough of their sauce on my meatloaf to make it palatable, but even the sauce isn't noteworthy. Overall,it wasn't awful, but nothing noteworthy enough to return for.

1 Thank MelissaP940
Bayonne, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who knew CT did awesome bbq!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

If I didn't read about this on TripAdvisor we would have totally missed out! It's in a strip mall and we passed it twice and had no idea it was there! Delicious! We shared the 4 meat combo and that was more than enough for all of us. Must try the Carolina pulled pork. Amazing!

Anoka, Minnesota
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Craving BBQ after calling on Electric Boat, I was given a recommendation by a couple of Navy personnel who frequent Chesters when in port. Good call. Service was quick, BBQ was delicious. Many options from combo platters to sandwich combos. Choice of about 10 sides to go with your meal.

Highly recommend!