“Awesome specialty pizzas”
Review of Wylee's Wood Fired Pizza - CLOSED

Wylee's Wood Fired Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I really enjoy a good pizza, and there's plenty to be found at Wylee's. Of course you can order the standard pepperoni, but why would you when there are so many more exciting choices? The pizza wasn't the only thing they got right -- the waitress was friendly and responsive to my needs, frequently checking on her patrons. I will confess that I went on a Sunday evening, and I was nearly alone in the entire restaurant, so I cannot vouch for their service when they're busy. That being said, I highly recommend Wylee's to anyone looking for a great pizza -- and they deliver!

Reviewed 17 October 2010

My husband and I were visiting Groton, CT and discovered this place! It is a small store front eatery. Does not look so great from the outside, but the pizza is delicious! We split a pizza (1/2 cheese and 1/2 veggie). The waitress charged us for a veggie specialty pizza. We paid less then $20.00 for a 12inch pizza. They also deliver! The warmth from the wood stove felt great on the cool night we were there.

Reviewed 22 March 2008

This place makes some of the best white pizza's I have ever had. The red pizzas are also superb and very near the best I have had in CT (lived in CT for 6+ years). If you are in the groton area and don't care about ambiance, just a great piece of pie...go to Ciros!!