My friends and I was expecting to have a nice Vietnamese meal but to our surprise. His Vietnamese beef grinder came with a hidden sharp clear piece of plastic shard. Lucky he had chewed before swallowing or otherwise it could have been possibly fatal. The staff brought out a broken plastic container to reassure us the source of the shard which made us question more of their sanitary practice in the back of house. To fix the problem, they gave my friend a new sandwich which was doggy bagged and free throwed into the parking lot garbage can. Needless to say without offending any of my Vietnamese friends, I would not recommend this unsafe restaurant to any of my families or friend.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.