“Great service.”

Description: 860-445-2400
Groton, Connecticut
“Great service.”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I like most people I was very excited when five guys came to town! The service is always great and you can tell the staff is thankful that you are dining with them. I personally don't like the greasiness of the burgers but really enjoy the Cajun fries . It's also nice that you can place your order online and it's ready to go with a smile when you arrive!

• Visited November 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“First time Eating there”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Expensive, But great Hamburgs and Fries. We ate them all up. If you want real good Burgers, Not frozen tasting stuff they have it. Fries are like Homemade. Addicting I could see.

Visited March 2014
Groton, Connecticut
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Burgers are really good, liked the fact that you order it exactly like you want it. i thought i paid i little too much for a burger, but then again, it was really good.

Visited November 2013
New London, Connecticut
“Best Burgers!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We go out of our way to eat fast food at Five Guys. Awesome staff in Groton. Retro style diner creates a perfect burger joint atmosphere. Took the kids before dropping them off at Galaxy Roller Rink so that my husband and I could go for a nice dinner. My son could not finish his burger and it was the small, so my husband and I had a few bites. Delicious. Free Peanuts fill you up so large burgers and fries are too much food. Small is large at Five Guys.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank shoreviews
East Elmhurst, New York
“Delicious but pricey”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Came here with my husband and daughter and spent $ 29.00 on 3 burgers, 1 fries and 1 drink.. to much.. really good to eat.. but i won't go back for it again. especially fast food should be cheap..

Visited August 2013