“Midway Oval”

Midway Pizza
Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Are there two Midway's in Groton? We go to the one across from the hardware store. The photo does not look right. GREAT Grinders at Midway Oval Pizza.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

My dad is up visiting from fl and he's never been to ct. So I wanted to take him somewhere that wasnt a chain and so I mentioned Midway. I had read reviews and heard it was good. But I have to say, I was not expecting it to be THAT GOOD! My dad and I both were very satisfied not only with the taste, but you def get a good amount of food too. The people are so nice too. I definitely would recommend this place over any pizza chain for sure!

Reviewed 20 May 2012

The BEST lunch spot in town! They have some of the best grinders I have eaten in a while. The salads are generous as is the pizzas. The prices are some of the best as well

Reviewed 28 April 2011

One of the few places left that actually puts more than 2 slices of meat on their grinders. I had a genoa grinder and they loaded it up with genoa. Good grinder rolls too. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank LovetoeatinCT

Been to Midway Pizza? Share your experiences!