“Great Pizza”

Midway Pizza
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

This place has great pizza and there other food is great also. The owner is very friendly and they always get your delivery out to you quickly. Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We went there because it was quite well ranked in TripAdvisor. Pizza was average, not bad but not good neither. The place is awful and stinks with kitchen fumes and grease. Better take away your meal !

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were in the area on vacation--group of 8--and decided on pizza one night. Looked in a local flyer and decided to take a chance on Midway Pizza but wanted it delivered to our vacation house. Pizza was great, delivered hot and the order was correct. We almost became a friend of the driver because as we sat outside that night she drove by the area three more times and we waved and she honked. The fact that she had that many deliveries in our vacation compound tells you how good it is!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Are there two Midway's in Groton? We go to the one across from the hardware store. The photo does not look right. GREAT Grinders at Midway Oval Pizza.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

My dad is up visiting from fl and he's never been to ct. So I wanted to take him somewhere that wasnt a chain and so I mentioned Midway. I had read reviews and heard it was good. But I have to say, I was not expecting it to be THAT GOOD! My dad and I both were very satisfied not only with the taste, but you def get a good amount of food too. The people are so nice too. I definitely would recommend this place over any pizza chain for sure!

Been to Midway Pizza? Share your experiences!