“Nasty atmosphere, average pizza”
Review of Midway Pizza

Midway Pizza
Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I braved out eating their pizza.. The pizza was okay, but I must say I was nervous about eating as the building is falling apart and nasty. The inside of the building is gruesome. It is in need of serious renovation. The convenience store right next to it's ceiling was leaking when it was raining, so it wouldn't so it wouldn't surprise me if Midway Pizza's ceiling leaks, since the two businesses are connected through the same building.

I don't get how the health inspector passes them, but I will go out of my way not to eat pizza made there. It's just not a sanitary environment in my opinion.

Their staff are friendly and helpful, but to me, cleanliness helps make food delicious. The awful atmosphere destroyed my appetite.

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

The pizza here is very great and the price is very reasonable, the fact that they deliver makes it much more pleasing. I would recommend anyone in the groton area to try this pizza and you will be pleased!

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

This place has great pizza and there other food is great also. The owner is very friendly and they always get your delivery out to you quickly. Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We went there because it was quite well ranked in TripAdvisor. Pizza was average, not bad but not good neither. The place is awful and stinks with kitchen fumes and grease. Better take away your meal !

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were in the area on vacation--group of 8--and decided on pizza one night. Looked in a local flyer and decided to take a chance on Midway Pizza but wanted it delivered to our vacation house. Pizza was great, delivered hot and the order was correct. We almost became a friend of the driver because as we sat outside that night she drove by the area three more times and we waved and she honked. The fact that she had that many deliveries in our vacation compound tells you how good it is!