“Great Pasta”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was our first time eating here and we will definitely be going back. We had to wait even though we went about 5 p.m., but it wasn't a long wait. The staff was pleasant and we had great meals. The pasta was fresh and the best that we have had anywhere!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Loved the lobster ravioli with pink sauce. Good sized portions. A little cramped but charming. Service was pretty good. Parking lot in back. Next time I'll try dessert.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I have been to Paul's many times. I've waited an hour and I have walked right in. No matter the possible wait, they have the freshest and finest pasta around. I suggest getting a small unless you are looking for leftovers. We always get cold pasta salad to go. They normally have three varieties to choose from. I suggest anything on the menu, but the rest of the family sticks with the red clam sauce. If you are in the mood for pasta, you CAN'T beat Paul's!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Went here on a business trip and it was really good. The wait was long but well worth it. I had the chicken Alfredo (small) but it was huge ! It was under $15 for a meal, drink and cake !

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a great meal for a even better price you can't go wrong with Paul's pasta. I recommend going for a late lunch so you don't have to wait. Portions are giant and food is always great and the outdoor space on the Thames river can't be beat. The restaurant itself needs a good cleaning and perhaps a new paint job. There is dust on all the fixtures and the water damage at the front of the restaurant is not a pleasant sight. Despite the appearance it's still one of my favorite restaurants.