“Mobile Catering - Great food - Great time”
Review of The Rolling Tomato

The Rolling Tomato
Ranked #13 of 120 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Stafford Springs, Connecticut
“Mobile Catering - Great food - Great time”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had a celebration at our office and we used The Rolling Tomato Mobile Catering. I had no idea what to expect, until the big wood fired grill came rolling in. Vic and Mia came pulling in at 11:30 and they were all set up and ready to cook at 12:00!!
We had the 20 Pizza party and it was awesome!! Along with the pizza we also included the wood fired chicken wings and the Love salad!!!
Once the chicken wings and salad were devoured the pizza started cranking out.
All I can say is, if you are having a good size get together and want to do something different, try The Rolling Tomato you won't be disappointed.
Great food!!! Great service!!! Great time!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lisa L

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Pizza in South Eastern Connecticut”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Let me start off by saying I love pizza. I have had all kinds of pizza. Chicago pizza, New York pizza, New Haven pizza. I love pizza. I have tried all sorts of pizza in Groton since moving from Chicago. I never found anything I really liked. Most of the pizza joints around here have a Greek style to their pizza. It wasn't until I had Rolling Tomato that I had the best pizza I had since going to Frank Pepe's in New Haven.

Yes, the pizza is that good. I used to jump in my car and drive all the way to New Haven for some Frank Pepe's pizza. Now when I have a hankering for some delicious pizza I drive to the Rolling Tomato instead. I have not had a pizza from the Rolling Tomato that i did not like. You will not be disappointed if you go here.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JasonRedemption
“Excellent Pizza!!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

These guys do up an excellent Pizza. It's not your typical local Greek or Italian pizza joint, Thin crust firebrick style with fresh ingredients. They are our favorite pizza!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lpdk9

Been to The Rolling Tomato? Share your experiences!