Ramada Groton
US$194
US$80
US$133
US$57
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtenjoyed my staymohegan sunericwalmartblizzardcasinoupgradesfoxwoodshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

My kids loved the pool. The price was excellent. We stayed there so we could visit mystic. It does need some updated but you can't beat the price. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was okay but it's free so I can't complain.

• Stayed: July 2013
Ramada_Gr0t0n, Manager at Ramada Groton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Casandra J...Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us. Thank you also for your complementary words regarding our staff. We're glad the kids had time to enjoy the pool and look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada_Gr0t0n, Manager at Ramada Groton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Most reviews written about hotels deal with things like cleanliness, decor, amenities, etc. However, as all travelers know, sometimes things go wrong during a stay and then what matters most is how responsive the hotel's management is to your issue. I have stayed at the Ramada Groton on numerous occasions, and I've always enjoyed my stay there. (You can read my previous "five circle" review on Trip Advisor from about two years ago.) However, on my most recent reservation at this hotel, the person who took my reservation mistakenly forgot to mention that the indoor swimming pool was closed for renovations, which I discovered only once we arrived. Since I was travelling with my two children who were practically in their swimsuit prior to arrival, this was a major issue for me.

I subsequently had to scramble to find another hotel at the last minute, which wasn't easy since I was also travelling with our two small dogs. A week later, I reached out to the hotel management, to let them know of the inconvenience that had been caused, and I am pleased to say the management at this hotel was VERY responsive to my issue. They promptly offered to comp a future stay, and they did so with a very obvious concern for my satisfaction and a genuine regret for the hassle I had encountered.

Whether you are staying at a $60/night hotel or a $600/night hotel, it's important to know that the management has a concern for your satisfaction, and I can whole-heartedly say that the management of the Ramada Groton has proven this on their part. As a traveller, I appreciate this.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear JustCNNew England...Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We would also like to thank you for understanding that occasionally things do not go as planned and when that happens it is upon us to fix it to the best of our ability...so thank you for giving us the chance to do so in this instance. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada_Gr0t0n, Manager at Ramada Groton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014