“Reasonable Place to Stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Guilford
A TripAdvisor Member
“Reasonable Place to Stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2005

On December 17, 2004 I stayed at the Comfort Inn of Guilford. The hotel was recently constructed and it was well furnished. The complementary continental breakfast and high-speed internet access, along with the helpful staff, made my stay a very pleasant experience. The price was reasonable but not inexpensive, so if you are in the area it is a nice place to stay.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2004

We stayed in Guilford's Comfort Inn for two nights and spent the first, noisy, sleepless night next to an ice machine. They were kind enough to give us another room for the second night when I asked for another one. Since we were leaving to go to a wedding, they said they would move our things to a new room while we were gone. It wasn't until we arrived home the next day that I discovered my iPod was missing. I called to report it to the hotel. After numerous phone calls and letters, they have not been able to retreive my iPod. Since the only people who had access to our room were their employees, I just can't IMAGINE how it "GOT LOST!" (after all they do post a NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSSESSIONS SIGN in each room.)
We were also given threadbare towels and washcloths in both rooms that were dark and dingy and looked like they'd been used in a car wash. These were replaced when I asked for new ones...but one has to wonder why a hotel would even place rags like that in a guest room?

16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Guilford hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Guilford
Tower Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Branford / New Haven
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 7 in Branford

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn

Property: Comfort Inn
Address: 300 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437-2958
Region: United States > Connecticut > Guilford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Guilford
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Guilford