“Very close to Tower Inn and Suites!”

The Brownstone House of Guilford
Ranked #41 of 87 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Great breakfast, fast service, reasonable! All in my party had a good breakfast and the coffee was perfect!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The dinner was excellent and the portions well-sized! My husband and I both had food to bring home. Well worth the stop! The service was more than cordial and friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stopped here for breakfast with 3 colleagues. It was about 7:30am on a Thursday and it was not busy at all. We were seated immediately and our friendly server gathered our drink orders quickly.

Food orders were also gathered quickly and all food arrived in a timely manner and was cooked very well. I enjoyed my french toast and crisp bacon. They also have good orange juice.

I would recommend this location for anyone looking for a good breakfast menu.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here twice and was fully satisfied. Service was fast and friendly. The cook is fast and efficient.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We have been at least 15 times over the years and have never had a disappointing meal. Breakfast is great and so is dinner. Never really had lunch there but I can tell you that the linguini white clam is fantastic - the chicken Milanese, and the meatloaf Marsala. Generous portions too!