Hidden Kitchen
Reviewed 22 July 2010

HK is the best retaurant in Guilford...excellent staff and service, and the food is creative and delicious!

Reviewed 29 April 2010

interesting breakfast dishes with a bit of creativity. It's too bad the home fries are so terrible. Coffee also needs something to bring the taste up to something like real coffee.

Reviewed 15 July 2009

I've eaten breakfast many times here and I've always been satisfied. Today my 81 year old mother and I stopped by for lunch. Mom ordered a cheeseburger and it was inedible...very thin patty, dry, tasteless. Management REFUSED to remove the cost of the burger from the tab and instead offered to make my mom something else. My mom was forced to order a Belgium waffle when she would have preferred to head to the Golden Arches for an angus burger! I will not be returning... ever.

2  Thank Slats09
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Guilford, Connecticut
Reviewed 14 January 2009

I love this place for breakfast. It's very "down home" and reminds me of places I've been to in Maine.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 26 October 2008

I am almost afraid to give this place a stellar review because everyone will want to go there!

I had one of best breakfasts ever! This place is excellent. Food, service...I can't say enough good things. The wait was minimal, the food outstanding, the service impeccable and my coffee cup was never empty. For those of you who wrote a bad review...good riddance...more room for me!!!!

Can't wait to go back!