“Eat at the bar. It's better.”

Quattro's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This is a consistently good Italian/ Continental restaurant in Guilford, Ct - where restaurant choices are limited.
The bar menu offers a great selection of Tapas and decent menu of wines by the glass. The full restaurant menu is available as well.
While we occasionally sit at a table, particularly if we are with friends, we prefer the bar. The service is better, the atmosphere more convivial, and the bartender, Lauren, makes you feel right at home.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We've been here often: perhaps 8-10 times a year; always hearty good Italian food with professional service; best Italian locally

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have been to Quattros several times for dinner or for wine and appetizers. The food is creative, delicious and expensive. The service unfortunately has been slow at least half of the times I went and more than once the staff have been unfriendly. Ultimately, there are a number of equal quality Italian food restaurants in the area with friendly staff and excellent service that I now choose over Quattros.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stopped in for a quick meal on a Friday night with my wife and it was delicious. Best bruschetta I have ever had. Got there about 6:30 and was not packed but decent crowd.By the time we left pretty full. They have large porions for take home. Very nice

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I wish I knew what the big deal about this restaurant is all about.

It's noisy, service, while friendly, is very slow, food is definitely only so so, and the prices way too high.

I will not return. Give me the Cafe Allegre in Madison any time!

3  Thank RobertoM955