“Classic Diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stopped by this diner recently on a weekday at approximately 3:30 p.m. I was seated quickly and a server came by within 6-7 minutes. I ordered a roast beef sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion. It was delicious! They also offer other standard diner fare as well as vegetarian and vegan entrees too.

There are newer reviews for Shoreline Diner

Reviewed 1 May 2014

You say vegetarian and I'm there!! I ordered a veggie burger and fries but was really not overly impressed. Good eating for sure but the prices were way, way, way! too high for the diner ambiance they have going there. If you are in the area, or are hungry when you pass the sign on the highway, stop on by but be prepared to pay too much for average food.

1  Thank Phykos
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We were disappointed in our dinner. The food was just ok. I ordered a turkey burger- not flavorful at all. I husband ordered a chicken and pasta dish - he said it was ok. Our daughter was happy with her grill cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup. The service was good.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Last week, I stayed at the Comfort Inn (across the street from the diner) and needed a quick place to grab breakfast. So, I chose the Shoreline Diner. I did not have to wait for a table and was seated quickly. The breakfast menu was large and included a wide variety of items, ranging from eggs to breakfast sandwiches to pancakes and waffles. I ordered a full stack of filled pancakes. They were very good, but expensive...just about $8! The service staff was attentive and friendly. In addition, the refrigerated bakery case looked lovely. The pies, cakes, giant cookies, and other desserts were mouth-watering. I wish I would have ordered something to go.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would return again if I was in the area. Lastly, I am pretty sure that I remember reading that they have delivery, too!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great service, great food, Everything is fresh and you are made to feel welcomed.It is a great meeting place for locals and a real treat for visitors of the area.