“Agree! Best Greek Pizza Around”
Review of Boss Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boss Pizza
Ranked #46 of 85 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We're lucky to have so many pizzerias in the area. Boss Pizza has the best Greek style of the bunch. The service is very pleasant, the prices represent value. It's a simple pizzeria that doesn't try to be something it's not - which is part of why it works so well.
We've never had anything other than delicious food from Boss, from a simple take-out slice to a sit down meal.

2  Thank US_Expats

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Our family has been ordering from Boss Pizza since I was a little girl. They are such nice people & their pizza is the best greek pizza on the shoreline. My boys LOVE their pizza and beg for it weekly. (and they deliver :)

1  Thank NoahnLucassmommy
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I have never had a bad meal at Boss Pizza; however, my favorite is the chicken parm dinner. It can't be healthy but it sure is good!!!

1  Thank Danicimp

Been to Boss Pizza? Share your experiences!