“Seasonal Summer Dining”
Review of Little Stone House Cafe - CLOSED

Little Stone House Cafe
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Little Stone House Cafe is next to the Stone House Restaurant; different restaurants, same owners. The Cafe is seasonal, May or so through September. My husband and I stopped for dessert, a slice of homemade pie and a fruit tart and enjoyed them in the pleasant and relaxing outside patio. Order inside at the counter and a server will deliver your food. A nice drive along the shore.

1  Thank OwnedByCatsInConn

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great service, great food. Affordable at lunch, and at the bar.
the gal bartender has been there for years, and is great.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Pathetic customer service! First the website had no times for lunch or dinner, I called as well and was given "we are open for lunch and dinner"recording again with no times. We showed up for "brunch" that is what we paid for with the Living Social coupon. So what if it is the last Sunday that the coupon is valid (that is why there in a beginning date and an end) Patrons should not get attitude from the owner's wife about this. Don't promote on Living Social then. Could it be that maybe you made some money here??
Brunch- hardly. Except for the Living Social coupon no where was Brunch mentioned, not the website, not the phone message and not the menu!!
No one should have to take rudeness, attitude and poor treatment. I used to like the Stone House. We went there when my daughter graduated, we went there for Mother's Day and I contributed to the fund for the workers when they were unemployed following the hurricane.
I have visited the Stone House for the last time. There is a lot of competition out there and attitude matters.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

One of our favorite casual places to go. The setting is really nice on a summer night and the food is creative, fresh and healthy.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

Really relaxed, casual, but fun spot on the water. It's especially nice in the summer. Folks sit outside and listen to live music (usually over a beer and sandwich). One of our favorites.