“the best pizza in town!”

Naples Restaurant & Pizza Incorporated
Ranked #25 of 84 Restaurants in Guilford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Excellent place to order a pizza and take home. It is well priced. The owner and the staff serve you with a smile on their faces. I would order there every week if i could! :-)

1  Thank Gloria330

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We have been here several times.The pizza is excellent and well priced.They do not sell Pepsi.We don't care for the other soda.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

After More than ten Years of having to control myself about not eating here every night, I wonder how any one could possibly rate this spot as simply good. The essence of superior cooking is consistently having what I expect, on time at a satisfying price. Naples gets five stars every time. The great service and people who remember my name is simply icing on the cake. Keep it up guys, you are one of a rare breed on the shoreline.

Antipasto, garlic bread, pasta fagioli and other appetizers
Pasta specialties – served with a side salad and bread
Fettuccine carbonara – with bacon in a cream sauce
Eggplant parmigiana with pasta
Chicken marsala with pasta

Grinders – veal parmigiana, meatball, buffalo chicken, and more
Paninis – a variety of specialty sandwiches, grilled to perfection on a Panini press
Wraps – buffalo chicken, grilled veggie, steak and cheese, and more

Well done!

1  Thank Gerald M
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I try to go to Naples every Friday to enjoy their amazing slices of pizza with my girlfriend. We absolutely love coming here!! The owner, John, is extremely friendly and always takes the time to make our slices the way we like it: extra crispy!! :) Word of advice, make sure you twice bake your slice and even the whole pie. It is an absolute must. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Mallory_cotoia
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great, reasonable food. Wonderful owners. This is truly a shoreline tradition and treasure. The pizza is outstanding.