“Hartford Hilton”

Hilton Hartford
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hartford
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The Hartford Hilton is a very good hotel for business travelers. Free wifi that worked perfectly throughout my week stay. Property is walking distance from several nice restaurants, including Feng's, Morton's, Salute and my favorite Trumbull Kitchen - marinated hanger steak was excellent!

• Stayed: May 2014
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Brad J,

Dependability in our service for business travelers is a priority, so you can imagine I was thrilled to see that we did not disappoint you. I agree, complimentary WiFi is an incredible benefit that we take pride in being able to offer. We look forward to remaining your top choice when selecting a hotel during your next business trip.

Warm Regards,
Anish Patney

Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Front Desk Staff was excellent throughout my stay. They were very pleasant and did everything they could to help and assist me and my company. Moreover, because of the outstanding service my entire team moved from another hotel to this one. My entire team has been staying at this location for months.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear I A,

It is great to read that we've earned your repeat business! It looks like we were able to meet all your requirements and provided a great hospitality experience. Thank you for sharing your comments with us – we can’t wait to welcome you and your entire team back to the Hilton Hartford!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Excellent hotel for business travelers. Great service and excellent location for business downtown Hartford. My only disappointment was the food in the restaurant. I had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and both meals were disappointing.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Joyce M,

Overall it seems like your experience was generally positive but I appreciate your candid comment regarding the m&m Bistro. I would welcome the opportunity to have you contact me so I can work with you to be sure that your next dining experience is extraordinary.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Good location, very accommodating and helpful staff, good breakfast, helpful shuttle service around Hartford. Clean and comfortable room, everything you would expect from Hilton. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear rugbyfanVancouver,

I would like to take a moment to acknowledge your kind review of our hotel, especially as a Senior Reviewer. Your comments regarding the staff, breakfast quality and comfort of our guestrooms are truly appreciated. Our top priority is the satisfaction of our guests and your review is validation that we achieving this goal.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Old facility needs upgradgs... but got a good nights sleep and staff very friendly. Walking distance from everything... nice park, wonderful restraunts Salute is great place to eat :). Now I"m just typing extra characters b/c it's required to have a Minimum 200 Characters.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 676cynthiap,

Thank you for giving us such a great review on TripAdvisor.

I will certainly convey your accolades with our associates. It’s always great to hear from a happy guest as it lets us know we’re doing things right. We understand the value of providing exceptional service and I am glad it is appreciated. I hope that we have the privilege to serve you again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Overall, my stay was very positive, when it could have been much worse. I encountered an unfavorable situation that would have resulted in a loss of my business to all Hiltons. When I notified the front desk of the issue, I was treated with priority and kindness. I spoke with Cherene and Nancy and the problem began to be addressed in a very prompt and professional way. The matter was complex and needed approval to be handled. Not only did Cherene and Nancy provide me with follow-ups and status updates, Katara and Mike did as well. They all provided awesome customer service with courtesy and competence. The matter ended up being handled appropriately and I never needed to speak to a manager- if I did, I would have commended his/her staff and advised their efforts made my stay in Hartford great and contribute to Hilton's market leading reputation worldwide.

Dear Michael W,

Remarkable! I am beyond grateful to my staff for providing you with such personal attention and a prompt resolution to the unfortunate issue you encountered. Their concern for each individual guest never ceases to amaze me.

I am looking forward to sharing your comments with Cherene, Nancy, Katara and Mike, as I know they will take pride in a job well done. We thank you for choosing to stay with the Hilton Brand and appreciate your business.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Came to the hilton for a business trip with Fitness America. We had a Conference room rented. When we arrived we Were told where to go and when we came up to the second floor we were only there minutes before Tim came to check on us. Very efficient and very accommodating. He made sure we had everything we needed for the perfect set up. we were able to set up in no time at all with his help which saved us some time and gave us the extra time we needed to grab a bite to eat! High fives all around go out to Tim for his extra attention and Hospitable ways! He is Definitely A valued employee!

Dear Erica AM,

Thank you for your outstanding praise of Tim! I cannot agree with you more, Tim consistently goes above and beyond to ensure each guest experiences incredible service and I am happy to see his efforts are being recognized. I have let him know of your review and he is very appreciative of your kind words.

We both hope to see both you and Fitness America back at our hotel soon.

Anish Patney

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Hartford Marriott Downtown
#6 of 12 in Hartford
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford
Residence Inn Hartford Downtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown

Been to Hilton Hartford? Share your experiences!