“The best Hilton Hotel I've had the pleasure to stay in” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Hartford
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hartford
GreenLeadersBronze level
Pemberton, United States
“The best Hilton Hotel I've had the pleasure to stay in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel is located in a perfect area, restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing are steps away. The customer service and cleanliness of the hotel was outstanding. I've been losing faith in the Hilton brand for years. But if this is the direction they're going in, count me in, the Hilton is back. The best Hilton I've ever stayed in!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Alex T,

I am very grateful that we were able to provide you with not only a positive experience at our Hotel but a renewed confidence in the Hilton Brand. Our staff makes every effort to create a warm and welcoming environment. I will share your review with them as I know they will take pride in a job well done. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Anish Patney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Korean first
Freehold, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Room was extremely neat and clean, as was the hallway and lobby. Staff were very nice and helpful, and seemed to sincerely want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Good location for Hartford, Ct events and meetings. Did not have time to use pool, restaurant or other amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Patricia C,
What an amazing review! Thank you or providing us with a 5 star rating. We do have an amazing staff who are sincere in their efforts in creating a comfortable environment. Your review validates that we are providing our guests with the quality and service they deserve and come to expect. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us soon. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Wentzville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Hilton Hartford is one of the best places to stay in downtown Hartford. For the last five years I have been traveling to Hartford and never stay anywhere else. The property is centrally located downtown and in walking distance from many great bars and restaurants. The staff is absolutely fantastic. Cherene and Christina at the front desk greet you with the biggest smiles and make you feel like family. Donna is always ready to serve you your favorite drink at the bar conveniently located next to the lobby. Diane accomodates your every need in the evening at the concierge lounge. If you travel often you know that there is nothing better than being somewhere that is comfortable and full of friendly people. I am so thankful for my family at the Hilton Hartford and would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Elizabeth B,

On behalf of my incredible staff I would like take a moment to thank you for your outstanding review of our hotel. We make every effort to create a home away from home feel for each of our guests and your compliments are very much appreciated. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with Cherene, Christina, Donna and Diane. They constantly demonstrate the extraordinary service and attention to detail that I feel distinguishes us from other hotels.

Your Hilton Hartford family looks forward to your return visit.

Vernon, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great downtown location. Close to XL Center and many resturants, The Hartford Stage Company and the Bushnell Theater and Bushnell Park.
Easy access from I-84 and/or Union Train Station.
Great views from Floors 6-24.

Room Tip: Great views from Floor 6 -24.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Ken K,

I am grateful you were able to appreciate our convenient location and proximity to the many benefits the city has to offer. I agree, the views from our higher floors are incredible. We look forward to your return visit.

Piedmont, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The Hartford Hilton is a very good hotel for business travelers. Free wifi that worked perfectly throughout my week stay. Property is walking distance from several nice restaurants, including Feng's, Morton's, Salute and my favorite Trumbull Kitchen - marinated hanger steak was excellent!

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Brad J,

Dependability in our service for business travelers is a priority, so you can imagine I was thrilled to see that we did not disappoint you. I agree, complimentary WiFi is an incredible benefit that we take pride in being able to offer. We look forward to remaining your top choice when selecting a hotel during your next business trip.

Warm Regards,
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Front Desk Staff was excellent throughout my stay. They were very pleasant and did everything they could to help and assist me and my company. Moreover, because of the outstanding service my entire team moved from another hotel to this one. My entire team has been staying at this location for months.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear I A,

It is great to read that we've earned your repeat business! It looks like we were able to meet all your requirements and provided a great hospitality experience. Thank you for sharing your comments with us – we can’t wait to welcome you and your entire team back to the Hilton Hartford!

Jamaica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Excellent hotel for business travelers. Great service and excellent location for business downtown Hartford. My only disappointment was the food in the restaurant. I had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and both meals were disappointing.

Dear Joyce M,

Overall it seems like your experience was generally positive but I appreciate your candid comment regarding the m&m Bistro. I would welcome the opportunity to have you contact me so I can work with you to be sure that your next dining experience is extraordinary.