“Great Staff and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Hartford

Hilton Hartford
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hartford
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great Staff and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and has been updated some. I loved the staff at the front desk - I'd stayed here once before last year and they remembered me and a colleague from our previous stay, I especially liked the banquet/event support staff that served and setup for an on site event. There was a gentleman named Timothy and there was a lady (didn't catch her name) working and they were amazing. I enjoyed my stay very much and the attendant at the executive lounge was especially helpful. Good value and great service.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear GirlFabulous,

I would like to thank you for being a contributor on TripAdvisor and for your thoughtful words. Timothy and the rest of my staff are dedicated to the service and comfort of our guests and I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge them. We are honored to have you as or guest and are looking forward to your return visit.

Anish Patney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Korean first
Prairie Village, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton on Trumbull in downtown Hartford dozens of times over the last several years. The staff (particularly the front desk as highlighted by Cherene Cotter) is second to none. They make me feel right at home and go out of their way to accomodate any requests. With business travel being a challenge at best, it's nice to stay in a hotel that appreciates your business and delivers top notch service.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mark G,

We do appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind words. I agree, Cherene is amazing at her job and always makes sure each guest feels valued and cared for. On your return visit we will be happy to welcome you back and continue the “top notch” service you are accustomed to.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

The staff is the best part of the stay. Cherene, Christina, Diane, Gordon, Ashtley, Rosa, and Yolanda. They are all very accommodating. The hotel rooms are average and due for an upgrade, in my opinion. It is very convenient for business travel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear CGF1221,

On behalf of Cherene, Christina, Diane, Gordon, Ashtley, Rosa, and Yolanda I would like to take a moment and thank you for your comments. I believe that the quality of service and attention to detail is what sets us apart from other hotels in the area. Thank you for noticing. We hope you are able to stay with us again either for business or leisure.

Shelton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a welcome party for guests coming to Hartford for a wedding. The staff at this hotel was exceptional, the food was great and as a result everyone had a great time. I would recommend this hotel for anyone planning an event in the Hartford area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Robert G,

I am grateful to my amazing staff for helping to make the wedding weekend a success. I agree I have an exceptional team and will certainly pass along your comments. We hope we are able partake in future celebrations.

Manhattan Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed here recently on business for Monday through Friday. Upon arrival, the staff was very friendly, taking my luggage to the room. The front desk was very personable and recomended fun local places to go, which i appreciate. The restaurant has great fish tacos! Overall a great stay.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear PTchips,

I am grateful to my staff for providing you with an outstanding experience during your recent stay. Thank you for sharing this with the TripAdvisor community. We do have an amazing Team and their recommendations are always appreciated. We will have plenty of fish tacos on hand for your next stay with us!

Trenton, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Hilton Hartford while visiting family for our annual summer BBQ. Each year I stay at the Hilton and each year it gets better. The front desk staff is very friendly and much to my surprise remembered my name, which for only staying once a year is impressive. I travel for work and stay at other hotels weekly and the staff at those hotels don't remember my name. The bar is very welcoming and has some very tasty drink specials. The rooms are clean and the extra pillows I requested in my room when I checked in. Overall great place for a great value. Also, very easy to walk to some the best restaurants in town!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Bellaboudine,

Of course we remember your name! My staff appreciates each and every guest. I am happy that you found your room clean and your requests were honored. We will be happy to accommodate you for your next summer BBQ.

Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I was welcomed with a smile by both Mo and Corey on my two stays this month. They were friendly, funny, and professional, and welcomed my family to the hotel. The hotel was clean and well maintained, and I had a very pleasant stay both visits!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear apmotion,

Mo and Corey appreciate your comments and it was my pleasure to tell them how special they made you feel. We hope you are able to stay with us again. My “friendly”, “funny” and “professional” Team will be happy to welcome you back.