“I love the bed! Mo at front desk he is awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Hartford

Hilton Hartford
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hartford
GreenLeadersBronze level
“I love the bed! Mo at front desk he is awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I love Mo at front desk. I stay here often and every time I go in Mo always brightens my day. I go to the hotel to sleep. the bed is awesome I also enjoy at least eight hours to sleep. The have a variety of channels so if you are traveling with young ones they should have something to watch on TV. see Mo at the front desk or club lounge he will make your stay enjoyable

Room Tip: higher rooms
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Tekeya H,
Mo is fantastic! I was happy to share your review with him. We pride ourselves in providing a comfortable and clean environment and I am happy to see we are achieving this goal. Mo is eager to welcome you back on your return visit.

Anish Patney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Korean first
Hampstead, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

A fantastic staff, from the Front Desk, to Housekeeping, Dining and Bar Room staff and even the Security personnel were a great help to us. From what I gathered from most of the wedding guests and members of the bridal party, everyone was very pleased with the stay. Easy on/off from the highway right to the front door, ample parking in the garage. The front desk even made arrangements to send a shuttle van at the end of the night to pick up the senior members of the wedding party from the wedding venue and return them to the hotel. The added treat of having both The Dave Matthews Band, and ConnectiCon convention guests in full costumes inhabiting the Hotel just added to the overall experience. It was a hectic weekend for our large wedding party as well as for the entire staff - Great Job!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NHGuy57
Dear Michael H,
Congratulations on your daughter’s wedding! I am honored that you had selected the Hilton Hartford as the place to celebrate this occasion. I agree, we do have a convenient location and are fortunate to play host to a variety of events. My security team is very consistent in assuring that or guests receive safe and reliable transportation, and it was my pleasure to share your comments with them. We hope we are able to share in future celebrations.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have been staying at this hotel every time I travel to Hartford for business for over 2 years now. I tried all the other hotels in downtown Hartford and this is by far the best and classiest. The staff is friendly, the rooms are always clean, and the amenities are nice and new (the gym was just recently redone about a year or so ago). There is also a great Hilton Honors lounge on the top floor that always has free breakfast and snacks during the week. Definitely recommended if you're staying in the area.

Dear Nick Z,
I always appreciate hearing from our guests, especially HHonors members. From the friendly staff to the ample amenities I am happy we were able to provide you with an outstanding experience. We will have the hot breakfast waiting for you upon our return.

Honolulu, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had been dreading the long flight from Hawaii to Hartford, CT for business. I arrived totally exhausted. The Hilton team greeted me with warm smiles and quickly settled me in. After sleeping off the jet lag, my housekeeper for the week made sure my room was impeccable (beyond clean) and her attention to detail was phenomenal. She noticed the items I was using, and restocked those items accordingly. The work days and nights were long often resulting in more work after returning to the hotel for the evening. Throughout the stay the hotel amenities served to turn a rigorous business trip into a mini vacation! The staff at this location is very customer centric and truly made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I highly recommend the Hilton in Hartford, CT. P Lamar

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Paulette L,
Thank you! I am grateful that you have shared your experience with the Tripadvisor community. I am also appreciative that my staff was able to make you feel welcome and comfortable during your work week. It never ceases to amaze me the genuine care and concern our associates show for our guests. We hope we are able to welcome you to Hartford again soon.

Staten Island, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent stay. Beds were comfortable, television worked perfectly, and in-room coffee was excellent. Bathrooms were clean, towels were freshly dried. Soap and shampoo smell good. Bar and Breakfast were great. Breakfast might be a little pricey at $15, but the buffet had fresh food, fresh fruit, real bacon, real eggs, and good coffee. Worth the money!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Jason P,

Wow! I cannot thank you enough for your review. I am happy you were able to enjoy the amenities we offer. Thank you for recognizing the quality of ingredients we put into all of our Bistro menu items. I will certainly pass along your comments to our chef. We will have the coffee ready for your return!

Sydney
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Ok place to stay. Reasonably well located, friendly staff, comfortable beds, reasonable rates etc.

Decor is very tired both in the rooms and common areas. Really long overdue for a facelift.

(Actually all of Hartford is very tired and long overdue for a facelift, but that is another story).

Room Tip: Front of the hotel has a delightful view of a freeway, carpark and a skateboard park. Ask for a room...
PRMSydney,

I would like to thank you for your comments and for being a senior contributor on TripAdvisor. Our goal is to provide a friendly and comfortable stay and from reading your review it looks like we are accomplishing this goal. We hope we have many more opportunities to provide you with the service you deserve.

Hartford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I plan several conferences a year for groups of up to 300 or more. We have recently switched to the Hilton and so far the staff has gone above and beyond to help make sure that our needs will be met for our upcoming event.
I am very much looking forward to working with this hotel in the coming weeks and in the future for more of our conferences.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear JoshCo,

We are fortunate to have you as our guest and truly appreciate being able to assist in your event. From the front desk agents to the banquet servers each and every one of my staff members aim to provide outstanding service. Thank you for your comments and for choosing our hotel. We look forward to a successful partnership.