“One of the best”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Hartford
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We are traveling across America both ways from the west to the east and back again by train. Hartford is a place not to miss and the Homewood Suites are probably one of the best places in America to stay. The service and prices are just fantastic. You even get free dinner from 5 to 7 drinks included. Beds very comfortable while the room has a kitchen etc. an apartment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thanks for including us in your travel plans. We're so glad you enjoyed our hospitality.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was booked at this hotel because the other Hilton was fully booked. This hotel would be amazing for someone who is staying longer than a couple of days. The customer service was top notch. The rooms are really nice - feel more like a mini apartment. The kitchen was even nicer than my own.

They serve breakfast every morning and its hot. Lots of options to choose from even if you're not a meat eater. They also offer free dinner with wine Monday - Thursday.

All in all I had a great stay - the only downside was that my room faced out over a parking lot where a bar was located, so I had to work on drowning out the noise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I'm glad you had the opportunity to experience our guest service and accommodations at the Homewood Suites Hartford Downtown. Whether you are here for 1 night or several weeks, we provide everything you need to feel right at home. We hope you will make us your number one hotel choice when you're in Hartford.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I always love staying at the Homewood Suites in Downtown Hartford, because I believe the staff at a Hotel make the ultimate difference. To me there is none better in Hartford and I have stayed at most of them there. Great Staff and close to several great Resturants. Best in Downtown Hartford.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks Tony for your very kind review. Our staff bends over backwards to make sure every guest experience is the best that it can be. Thank you taking the time to tell us. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Most of the time I must travel to Hartford for work, I stay as this hotel. Its quiet and conveniently located if your office is down town. Its 2 blocks from the Amtrak station. They provide a decent complimentary warm breakfast, complimentary local shuttle and complimentary evening meal. If you prefer to go out to eat for dinner, there are many restaurant within a 3 block walk. In fact, there's a bbq restaurant that has live bands on the same block as the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hi Stacey,
Thanks for being such a loyal guest. As a frequent traveler, we're so pleased that our amenities and location make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was travelling on business and my family joined me. The staff was very accomodating to the needs of my toddler. They were friendly and helpful at all times. The room itself was dated and worn out. The linens had holes in them. Not what I would have expected for this price. I probably would not stay there again. This is the 2nd bad experience with the Homewood Suites in 2 different cities, not sure what's going on?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations. We are undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation that will begin mid-summer 2014. I am glad that our staff was able to accommodate your needs. Traveling with a toddler can certainly be challenging. I hope you will consider staying with us again and allow us to provide the accommodations you expect from the Hilton family of brands.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I traveled to Hartford for the first time and stayed at the Homewood suite. I would recommend this to others travelling to the area as well. The hotel is close to nearly everything, downtown, offices, places to eat, train station and major highways making it very convenient to move around. The room was big with a separate sitting area and kitchen and the hotel staff was very friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Hartford Downtown for your overnight accommodations. We know there are many hotels in the area from which to choose. We hope you will consider making us your hotel of choice when visiting Hartford.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We booked a block of rooms here for our wedding. Susan in the sales department was extremely responsive and easy to work with when we had questions. The staff was very friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. There was no special room specifically for honeymooners, but the staff made sure we had a great room with awesome views. They even left us champagne and chocolate- it was a great treat to come back to.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Kendra,
Congratulations! Thank you for allowing us the oppotunity to host your out of town guests on this very special occasion. We truly appreciate the trust you placed in us. I will share your comments with our staff. Thanks for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.