“Always excellent”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the center of downtown Hartford, Feng Asian Bistro and Lounge offers a broad range of elegant Southeast Asian dishes, spanning the Pacific Rim from Japan, China and Thailand.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have eaten at Feng many times. Love the delicacy roll, trio of sashimi and the scallops are the best in Hartford. Pat will make you any cocktail you want and the service is always good. Finish off dinner with the deep fried ice cream or fried bananas.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place has the best sushi in downtown Hartford. The lunch menu has a lunch maki box has a variety of fish choose and comes with twelve pieces of sushi for twelves dollars which is a great deal. The rest of the menu is all pretty expensive so I really only go for the lunch special. The service can be slow depending on the crowd so be sure to allocate enough time to a visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We went for dinner and drinks with friends. Our drinks were spectacular! Definetly try the Feng Shui. Favorite app was the rock shrimp, very yummy. Our dinner were quite good, the braised beef was delicious and my seared tuna was good, but would have liked more flavor. Waitstaff was VERY attentive. Another plus for me was it wasn't super cold inside, I'm typically very cold no matter what and have to bring a jacket with me everywhere I go but everyone was nice and comfortable!

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

We live in this area and this is our most visited restaurant . Both my husband and I are sushi lovers and have tried sushi at various places and different countries/ continents .this still remains at the top of the list ! My only complaint for this place is that there ten vegetable Lo mein preparation is very variable ..... Sometimes excellent sometimes poor ! Do try their delicacy roll and sparkling sake !

1  Thank Gapluching
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Wow, I tried a Fantasy roll that was amazing! It had unagi on top and salmon inside. Yum. The service was very attentive and helpful as well.