“excellent”

The Kings Arms - Seaton Sluice
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated on the cliff tops of Seaton Sluice, The Kings Arms is in a fantastic location for anything from a coffee on a chilly day to a 3 course meal. We offer a warm friendly welcome and we take pride on the fact all our food is home cooked! We look forward to seeing you soon...
Reviewed 21 July 2014

we arrived without a booking for sunday lunch. the pub was extremely busy but the staff were very friendly and we were found a table without any fuss. The meal was excellent. we had a chance to check out the menu and have decided that we will definitely go back.
an all around pleasant experience

2  Thank Carol M
Cuisine6, Manager at The Kings Arms - Seaton Sluice, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for spending your time to give us such kind feedback on your recent visit.

It’s pleasing that you noticed our friendly and helpful staff. I have passed your comments on to our employees.

We are also happy that you appreciate our food offering.

The team and I can't wait to welcome you back very soon.

Nicholas Elliott

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We called in here by chance last Summer after a bracing walk down the beach and enjoyed the atmosphere, food and drinks.We made a note to return, which we have already done and headed there again today for lunch.We selected fish and chips also steak and kidney pie and chips from an extensive menu, simple perhaps but very tasty and good value.The staff are friendly and efficient, there is a good choice of ales and we will certainly be back.

1  Thank Michael W
Cuisine6, Manager at The Kings Arms - Seaton Sluice, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for this great review. I am glad you enjoyed the food and ambience at The Kings Arms.
We look forward to welcoming you back on future occasions

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stumbled across the pub for the first time last week after a visit to the beach.
I called in to grab a quick drink before heading back home and i have to say I was very surprised.
the pub looks lovely from the outside and I was not disappointed with inside, we were welcomed by a friendly Hello as soon as the door opened,
once Myself and friend had selected our drink we took a seat and noticed the menus on the table, we decided to give the food ago as the smells coming from the kitchen was nothing but good.

My Friend had Lasagne and I went for Fish and chips, all I can say is mmm everything tasted so good and the price was very reasonable. I think it is fair to say we will both be returning here soon we lioved everything about it the friendly staff, lovely food and good atmospher.

2  Thank Hannah J

Every guest who visits is special to us and your review means a great deal to all the team at The Kings Arms – thank you so much.

My team and I hope to welcome you again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have eaten in the kings arms on many occasions, but never wrote a review.
We booked for a party of four but a late addition of a grandchild was met with a warm welcome and an additional seat offered immediately.
A good choice of ales on offer and traditional home cooking awaits you in this very friendly pub.
Already looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank johnWhitleyBay
Cuisine6, Manager at The Kings Arms - Seaton Sluice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Wow. Thank you for Your wonderful review. Your kind compliments have been passed on to the team and we very much hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 July 2014

we often meet our friends for an early evening meal here. The 'small' poortions are more that enough for us making the outing very reasoble price wise. We love the atmosphere and choose this pub for food over many in the area. I also go for walks and have a cup of coffee somewhere en route...The Kings Arms coffee is the best up to now. Go...you won't be disappointed

1  Thank 44Fenwick

It was a pleasure to hear that your experience of The Kings Arms exceeded your expectations. Many thanks for your kind words.