“Lovely....”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Informal relaxed atmosphere.
Not like some of the 'Hotel Spa's' I've been to and felt slightly intimidated in.
Lunch was fantastic and the treatments I had made me more relaxed than I have felt in year's.
I will definitely go back.

1 Thank EJH000

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Relaxing at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a fabulous Spa Day here yesterday. The welcome was good and all the massage/treatment staff were excellent.

The Spa's grounds are beautiful, even though they weren't at their very best due to the heavy rain that we have experienced lately.

Had the use of the pool, lounges, sauna and steam rooms followed by an Udwathanam massage which was wonderful, and a facial.

I found the prices to be along par with other spas.

I would definitely go again.

Visited March 2014
Deal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Peacefulness and pampering in one place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have been to the Tor Retreat several times, so was very surprised to see the ONE negative comment.
I was surprised by what I read as this certainly has never been the case on one of my visits. I think the mere fact that this establishment only has one negative comment says it all really.

Highly recommended to unwind and get away from it all! I shall be visiting again very soon

Visited February 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Relaxing pampering day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

For the second time now, my husband and i have enjoyed a day at Tor spa.
We love the quiet atmosphere and all the little rooms we can go to and read..It feels very exclusive and the treatments are divine!!The staffs are really lovely and lunch,is delicious( we barely realized it was vegetarian!)
The pool area does look a little "tired" but it s really the only thing i can pick on...Certainly wont stop us coming back!We would sincerely recommend it.

Visited November 2013
Canterbury, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Totally amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I have visited many spas but Tor is my all time favourite. I have had many spa days and taken over 10 friends and family members who now visit regularly. The treatments are very authentic and the lunch is always incredible.

Visited August 2013