“unique and relaxing...”
Review of Tor Spa Retreat

Tor Spa Retreat
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Ickham
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Had an amazing day at the spa yesterday. The staff were so helpful and friendly without being intrusive. We spent the whole day there (9:30-4:30) but the time passed so quickly! Would highly recommend the Alepam Fresh Fruit Facial, it was so refreshing and relaxing. The pool, being 95°F, was the perfect place to spend time in between the steam rooms and saunas. Had the Dahl for lunch which was delicious! The grounds there are stunning and so remote that you can wander around in your dressing gown, which was lovely in the sun. We shall definitely be going back soon!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"daal"

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Informal relaxed atmosphere.
Not like some of the 'Hotel Spa's' I've been to and felt slightly intimidated in.
Lunch was fantastic and the treatments I had made me more relaxed than I have felt in year's.
I will definitely go back.

1  Thank EJH000
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a fabulous Spa Day here yesterday. The welcome was good and all the massage/treatment staff were excellent.

The Spa's grounds are beautiful, even though they weren't at their very best due to the heavy rain that we have experienced lately.

Had the use of the pool, lounges, sauna and steam rooms followed by an Udwathanam massage which was wonderful, and a facial.

I found the prices to be along par with other spas.

I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have been to the Tor Retreat several times, so was very surprised to see the ONE negative comment.
I was surprised by what I read as this certainly has never been the case on one of my visits. I think the mere fact that this establishment only has one negative comment says it all really.

Highly recommended to unwind and get away from it all! I shall be visiting again very soon

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2013

For the second time now, my husband and i have enjoyed a day at Tor spa.
We love the quiet atmosphere and all the little rooms we can go to and read..It feels very exclusive and the treatments are divine!!The staffs are really lovely and lunch,is delicious( we barely realized it was vegetarian!)
The pool area does look a little "tired" but it s really the only thing i can pick on...Certainly wont stop us coming back!We would sincerely recommend it.