“Wanted to love Kent Pizza Garden”
Review of Kent Pizza Garden

Kent Pizza Garden
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Kent Pizza Garden was born in 1970 from a couple's passion to share authentic recipes from their family in Greece to locals residing in the Kent, CT area.
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My hubby and I stopped here after hiking in the pouring rain all day. All we wanted was yummy warm food, cold beer, and a relax spot to go over the days activities. The beer selection wasn't bad, my draft was perfect. The menu looked great, the food came fast, all of the ingredients were super fresh! Our server ruined our experience. No amount of quality, creative food can save a restaurant that has uninterested, tassaturn, surely wait-staff. She actually made me feel horrible for having made her "serve" us. It was too bad, like I said, I wanted to love this place....

1  Thank Kauaibekah

Reviewed 4 May 2013

My wife and me went on a drive from jersey city to Kent falls, and by the time we reached after a two and half hour drive from the New York traffic, we were famished and it was lunch time too. We are vegetarians and were a little skeptical when we walked in but the hostess was very welcoming and we were offered quite a few choices and she also offered to go off the menu for us. However we chose the soup of the day which was a minestrone and a Pizza which was quite crunchy, soft and delicious. Normally the both of us aren't able to finish a pizza but here it was over before we realized it.

1  Thank rajkumarharalalka22
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Love the pasta dishes and ordered the Carbonara with peas. Plenty for two, but I ate the whole dish myself including the cup of soup as a starter. Now I need to workout!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

The dining experience here was great. I loved the Greek salad and California burger. The staff was very friendly and pricing was affordable.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We have lived in Kent for seven years now. Kent Pizza Garden has been consistent for all of that time with having poor service. Don't EVER order anything to go. They ALWAYS mess up the order. This has happened for seven years. We always get mad and stop going ... but then, since it's the closest pizza place around, end up ordering there and find out they STILL mess up the orders. After the last time, truly, we will starve before we go there again. The food isn't that great, but the service is just down right terrible. I wish the owner would get his act together and instead of hiring pretty young girls who don't know how to take orders, hire some competent people. Would NOT recommend.

1  Thank Sandi P

Been to Kent Pizza Garden? Share your experiences!