“Really good chocolates”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kent
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Oh my word. I happened to stumble across this place last weekend on a day trip and tipped in for a takeaway cup of tea. I am so glad I did because the range of chocolates are to die for and days later I am still salivating everytime I think of their chocolate salty caramels. Unbelievably delicious. The two girls working behind the counter were super friendly and helpful. Such a nice experience for this tourist from Ireland!
“Really good chocolates”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Had sugar free peanut butter cups, delicious! We were surprised at how good they were. Then with sugar- the chocolate covered caramel. So good, chewy, tasty and not too sweet. The lattes were very good also.

• Visited October 2013

New York State
“Truffles Delight!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

It was a beautiful October day and the town was a buzz w/tourists. There was a long line winding its way down the front of the building when I arrived. We had about a twenty minute wait. But the specialty brews (I opted for a spiced apple cider) and the handmade chocolates were worth the wait! Very happy and pleasant staff - cheerful and busy business

• Visited October 2013
Vienna, Austria
“delicious coffee and chocolate”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

we made just a short stop in kent to our way to nyc. we had a cappuccino topped with cinnamon and cacao. the chocolate offer is great so we decided to try one. a guest recommended the peanut butter cup - one with dark chocolate and one with milk chocolate so we tried it and loved it!! the staff was very friendly too. if you are in kent, don't miss this place!

• Visited September 2013
MA
“dunno - nice spread, but”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Nice spread, but I've been there twice now, once last summer and once this summer, and both times it was too sweet. I forget what I had last summer but this summer I had almond bark - very thin, and a bit pricey, and so sweet I didn't finish mine, and my teen-with-sweet-tooth actually didn't want the rest.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank poodledoop
Wayne, NJ
“Delightful”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Truly a great place for townspeople and visitors. Food and ambience very good whether indoors when it's cold or at a table outside if nice.

Visited November 2012