“Great candy, great coffee”

Kent Coffee & Chocolate Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kent
Cuisines: American
Description: Oh my word. I happened to stumble across this place last weekend on a day trip and tipped in for a takeaway cup of tea. I am so glad I did because the range of chocolates are to die for and days later I am still salivating everytime I think of their chocolate salty caramels. Unbelievably delicious. The two girls working behind the counter were super friendly and helpful. Such a nice experience for this tourist from Ireland!
New York City, New York
“Great candy, great coffee”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

What more could you ask for? We had both house blends (one had the bold, the other the medium) and both were very good. We came back later for an after-brunch treat and had the turtles and the toffee. The toffee was definitely better, but both were very good -- and, judging by the number of people ordering, everything else must be pretty good too! They were very efficient about taking those orders and there wasn't much of a wait at all.

Visited August 2014

Pasadena, California
“Great coffee yummy chocolate!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I am an early riser and because the inn I was staying at was not yet brewing coffee I headed into Kent and was pleasantly surprised with this place. I got a coffee with a shot of espresso and it was the real deal. Very friendly barista and a quaint little outdoor seating area. Later in the evening my husband and I stopped in after dinner and picked a few delicious chocolate treats for dessert. The variety is vast. Barks, truffles, chocolate covered everything... Great little place.

Visited June 2014
Kent, Connecticut
“Great Chocolate and Good Coffee...Service a little slow.”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have not found any chocolate I like better than Kent chocolate! Especially the white chocolate with cranberry bark, as well as the dark chocolate with macadamias, oh and I love their truffles and chocolate dipped pretzels.. .. YUM! The coffee and the baked items are good. I recommend going during off times as service can be a bit slow, I had to wait on line 20 minutes the last time I was there.

• Visited December 2013
Mystic, Connecticut
“Awful”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This place is terrible, you're better off with gas station coffee and a Hershey bar. The employees are friendly but the manager, Sharon, is not. I watched her "discipline" her employees in front of the customers, very loudly, for no apparent reason. She also has them try to sell you extra stuff, as if you are shopping at Best Buy or something. Do yourself a favor and avoid this overpriced crap

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank DanGunn
“Really good chocolates”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Had sugar free peanut butter cups, delicious! We were surprised at how good they were. Then with sugar- the chocolate covered caramel. So good, chewy, tasty and not too sweet. The lattes were very good also.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Kent Coffee & Chocolate Company? Share your experiences!