“A Tasty Value for All!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Lighthouse Point, Florida
“A Tasty Value for All!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Mizza's Pizza, located in Lakeville, Ct, has an extensive menu serving pizza, salads, subs & wraps, pasta, entree dinners and so much more. We were staying at the Sharon Country Inn (same owners as Mizza's) and had our food delivered. The delivery was prompt to the time told us on the phone. The delivery person was pleasant and patient. The food was delivered in a large cardboard box with plenty of napkins, paper plates and flatware - so often not the case elsewhere. The large pizza was large -- too much for a hungry teen! Portions are generous - side salads and salads are extremely fresh and extra salad dressing was complimentary. I was able to finish the salad the next day for lunch and it was still fresh and crisp. This was the second time that I had ordered a delivery dinner and both times the food was good. The ziti with vodka sauce is yummy! Its a great place for kids to get that pizza fix. Thanks Mizza's for two easy night's in!

• Visited September 2013

Goshen, Connecticut
“great pizza”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Great thin crust pizza. Great salad. Convenient to the inn we stayed at. They offer delivery, but we picked up.

• Visited August 2013
Flushing, New York
“Great local food”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Food and service was excellent. The owners also own the Sharon Country Inn where I stayed at, which I can highly recommend. The pasta, salad and bread was all fresh and delicious. I wish I could buy some of the butter they use at my grocery store at home.

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Average Fair”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The pizza was OK. The same with my husbands sub. But it did the trick for a fast bite to eat after a long drive. service was attentive.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank meand3boys
New York City, New York
“Truly NY-style pizza right here in CT”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I wasn't crazy about their specialty pizza, but their plain, or pepperoni pizzas are just like the pie's in NYC. So good, so cheesy, great crust, good service. Delivery takes a while so i recommend going there if you like it hot like I do. Pizza is not good cold, at least not to me. LOVE this place.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Mizza's? Share your experiences!