“the best!”
Review of Wake Robin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lakeville
Wake Robin Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Lakeville B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“the best!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My partner and I planned a wedding in the area for this summer, and we were looking for a local inn that was large enough to house both our families (large italian ones at that). We settled on the Wake Robin because they seemed genuinely eager and excited to host us (as opposed to some others in the area), and I can honsetly say that it was the best choice we made. It made our lives so much easier.

In the months leading up to the wedding, there was a lot of back-and-forth about which guest to put in which room, but the staff at the Wake Robin was so responsive and helpful. Shaffin, in particular, answered every email of mine within the hour -- a HUGE help for anyone who is stressed trying to coordinate all the other moving parts for a wedding event.

We had so much family coming from abroad, and they helped us add a few personalized decorations to each room (which were shipped to the hotel in advance and stored there, at no charge). They also catered the farewell breakfast the next day -- and at least a few people mentioned how delicious the frittata was.

I really can't thank them enough. the weekend was beautiful. i wish them all the best.

p.s. also the rooms, about 40 in total, are super cute!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cattaneoadornoc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Booked a single night here at the last minute before an event at Lime Rock Park (just a couple miles away).
I was greeted and checked in immediately on arrival. After dinner out, I spent the remainder of the evening relaxing in the "parlor" on an overstuffed leather chair, sipping a well-chosen Malbec provided by the Inn.
My room was clean and comfortable, with an excellent, supportive king bed. The Inn is situated off the road in a quiet, wooded setting, so I had a peaceful and restful night's sleep.
My event started very early the next morning, and the staff graciously started breakfast early for those of us who had to eat and run. The coffee was great and there were plenty of simple but tasty choices for breakfast.
The inn keeper and staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, a terrific place to stay. My only regret is that I did not have more time to spend at the Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The management was very pleasant and helpful in getting my wife and me settled. Inn was most accommodating to meet our needs. I would recommend to others visiting area. Nice area to sit and visit with others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed at the Wake Robin Inn when visiting Hotchkiss for a college fair - what a wonderful change of pace from the college counselor's Marriott life! The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the room was large and beautiful, with a huge attached porch, and the lobby area is simply beautiful, with large leather couches and free snacks/drinks all day (and breakfast in the morning). It was an absolute joy to stay at the Wake Robin.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed a night in this lovely Inn prior to visiting Hotchkiss with our daughter. We had two connecting rooms that were perfect for our family of three. The inn keeper gave us great dining recommendations and provided a yummy breakfast in the morning. Snacks were provided as well as beer, wine and non alcoholic beverages. The rooms were very pretty and comfy. Loved staying here.

Stayed October 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I highly recommend using the Wake Robin Inn as your wedding venue or your "home base" for any wedding in the Salisbury/Lakeville area. Shaffin was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. He is professional, knowledgeable and a delight to work with. We loved having all of our guests stay at the Wake Robin so we could create more of a "wedding weekend" than just a day. It was truly wonderful to be surrounded by all our family and friends in one place. Our guests are still talking about how much they loved the Inn and how perfect the location was. If you are looking to get married in the area, host an event, or just enjoy a weekend in beautiful CT, I would give the Wake Robin my highest of recommendations. Shaffin and his team truly went above and beyond to make us and all of our guests feel at home during our stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Goshen, Connecticut
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was my second year at the Wake Robin. It was just as clean, courteous and comfortable as I remembered. Great amenities, all details are thought of. They always upgrade my room if a bigger one is available. They are very child friendly too!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakeville
White Hart Inn
Blackberry River Inn
Blackberry River Inn
#2 of 4 in Norfolk
Locust Tree Bed and Breakfast

Been to Wake Robin Inn? Share your experiences!