“Did I mention the Wine selection?”
Review of The Woodland

The Woodland
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Yes, the food is great, but this restaurant is unusual as the owner has a serious interest in searching out interesting and hard to find wines. Their blackboard usually features about fifteen interesting wines, many available by the glass. They change frequently and are not expensive..it's fun to order some extra glasses and sample a few different wines.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is a restaurant that never disappoints. We had a group from the track there with us, and from the drinks thru the desserts everything was excellent. Their sushi rolls are excellent and my personal favorite is still their sesame tune.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Was staying in Lakeville for a 3 day Skip Barber course and had heard how good this place was from a few of the locals. Was not disappointed. You can taste all the fresh produce that is grown locally and the chefs here are amazing. The dining hall was comfortable and the bar looked very cozy and inviting. Will come back again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

The environment was very family friendly and every meal was AMAZING!!!! Even down to the chicken fingers my nephew ate. Surprisingly the prices were very reasonable for the quality. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I spent a weekend at my buddy's country house in Lakeville this past weekend with him and his wife. He told me he made reservations for the three of us at the best restaurant in Lakeville. As a food-wise spoiled New Yorker I wasnt expecting too much, but I'll be damned if this wasnt the best meal I've had in a while. I had the charred beef filet appetizer which I couldnt stop myself from devouring. It was delicious. My entree was the salmon in the lemon beurre blanc. I don't really know how to convey how good it was it was that good. I would pay twice the price to have it again. If go to Lakeville and you don't go to this restaurant you need to go back just to eat here. The staff was also perfectly pleasant. All around amazing meal.
Make sure to make a reservation thought as we saw some people get turned away who didnt have one.