Just stayed for the weekend and took advantage of their Weekend Getaway package. Excellent time. Room was clean and updated and everyone at the hotel was extremely nice. The lake is beautiful and we were nervous at first that there are only 5 canoes and we better get on one fast before they are gone, but that's not the case. Everyone kept rotating and going out for a ride and really had a blast. The pool was a bit chilly. They say it's heated and maybe it was, but sure didn't feel like it. Maybe it was the 5 inches of rain from Friday, so we will wait until our next visit before ruling on the pool heater. Having a restaurant on the premises was a real nice touch, but definitely not a kid friendly restaurant for dinner with the length of the meal. The waitstaff is slower then slow. Friday took 30 minutes before we even got a hello and 45 minutes before water or a drink was on the table. I wouldn't say the restaurant was booming with a crowd at that time either which is what really confused us. Saturday was a bit better but still ridiculously slow. The food however is fantastic. The breakfast buffet was also great. Fresh omelette station was hot and cooked perfectly. The waitstaff at the breakfast should be hired to work dinner because they are extremely attentive and on top of everything which is what they need for dinner. Only other issue we had is the spa must not be all that big. We never made it inside, but when we called they were completely booked for the weekend. So if you plan on using any spa services, make sure to book in advance. Overall a great place to stay and would definitely recommend to others and will be coming back ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville