The property is lovely, and the amenities are just as advertised. The lake is across the street, but very easy to get to. We stayed in the main building (king bed). Our room had a refrigerator, which was a pleasant surprise. Loved the little balcony.
The food in the restaurant was excellent. They offer a limited selection; that's understandable because it's all local and in-season food. We were afraid it would be overly formal but fit right in with our nice-casual attire (slacks and polo for BF, sundress for me). We'd definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville