A large group of us have been traveling to the Interlaken for a scrapbooking weekend for at least the last 8 years and always have a great time. Everyone is always so friendly and there are faces we recognize year after year (a good sign that a business can retain its quality staff!) This year though, they went above and beyond in the hospitality department. They were so accommodating - anything we needed or wanted but beyond that, they anticipated our needs and even spoiled us with some sweet treats for National Peanut Butter Day! Can't wait to go back next year!! I highly recommend the Interlaken for a group event or even a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville