My wife and I very much liked our 1 night stay at the Interlaken. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, Morgan's restaurant is phenomenal, and my wife got an excellent massage from the on-site Ellora spa.
We paid $199/night on hotels.com and despite that being a relatively low rate for the Interlaken, I still feel like that is a bit much. This is not a fancy, elite looking property, and has more rustic charm than any "wow factor." I'd definitely recommend it overall, but I can see why those paying higher rates in the summer could be a bit underwhelmed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville