We stayed at Abbey ' s Lantern Hill Inn this past weekend, and it was exactly the kind of retreat we were looking for !
We had the Southwest Room and it was one of those rare instances where the picture matched exactly what I saw in person.
Erika was a great source of information, while thankfully not being overbearing or too "in-your-face", which I really appreciated.
All in all, a great time was had ! I would stay there again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure, romance, and relaxation await at this top-rated Inn. The location is the perfect jumping off point to explore Mystic Seaport, Stonington Borough, the Rhode Island beaches, and world-class evening entertainment and shopping at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casino. Standard room amenities include: free WiFi/parking, AC, large flatscreens TV with HD cable (some also with streaming Netflix), plush bath robes, hairdryer, iron, and private patio. Some rooms also include wood-burning fireplace and/or jetted soaking tub. Your stay comes with a daily made-to-order cooked breakfast (buffet options as well). We use mostly organic ingredients including some sourced from our local farmers. We can easily accommodate special diets like vegan, gluten-free, etc. with a bit of advance notice. Also enjoy complimentary snacks & beverages, bonfire pits, hammocks, and miles of onsite hiking trails to scenic Lantern Hill. We have a pet-friendly cottage & are Connecticut Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey`s Lantern Hill Hotel Ledyard
- Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn Ledyard, CT - Mystic Country